Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I've been tagged

The Strombergs have been tagged by Kristina! Since this is our family blog I will include Dan in this too. If Sam were to have an opinion on any of these questions it would all be the same, eat, sleep and play!

Where I've worked
1-Dan- Morinda (where he met me!!)-Provo,UT
2-R&R Pest Control (exterminator)-UT
3-Laura- Morinda-Provo,UT
4-Zales (not as glamorous as I thought it would be)-Orem,UT

Movies I can watch over and over
1-Dan-Band of Brothers
2-Napoleon Dynamite
3-Laura-Grease
4-Napoleon Dynamite (brings back those 80's memories,so we can laugh at ourselves)

Places I've lived
1-Dan-Pueblo,CO
2-Lakewood,WA
3-Laura-Pasadena,CA
4-Lakewood,WA (We loved Washington!)

Favorite tv shows
1-Dan-Heroes
2-NFL Football (sorry you're missing it this year Danno-Go Broncos!)
3-Laura-Heroes
4-American Idol

Places I've been
1-Dan-Australia (he loved!)
2-Iraq (the list goes on...)
3-Laura-Oahu,Hawaii
4-Victoria, Canada

Favorite foods
1-Dan-Chocolate Chip ice cream (oh yeah, my sugar cookies he OD on before he left)
2-sushi (he misses his Yama Partner)
3-Laura-My Mom's Strawberry Shortcake
4-Chicken Fat Noodle Soup with homemade rolls

Places I'd rather be
1-Dan-New Jersey (home with his family)
2-New york, on our future pizza touring expedition we have planned!
3-Laura-Here in New Jersey with Dan by our side (then the pizza trip!)
4-Provo Canyon (having breakfast in the canyon with family)

Weird things about me
1-Dan-Very particular that everything has it's place and an order to it.
2-Don't know if it's weird but he has a passion for discovering some historical treasure that know one else has found!
3-Laura-I hate seafood!
4-The clothes and shoes in my closet are color coordinated

2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Why does it not surprise me at all that your clothes and shoes are color coordinated?

Anonymous said...

Remember when I switched up all of your CD's so the discs were in the wrong cases. And I put the cases in un-alphabetical order. That was hilarious.