Thursday, November 8, 2007

Me and My Pal

It was Sam's 8 month Birthday today and what a great way to spend it, with his friend Scotty! Our friends the Addams were in town visiting their family, so we got together for lunch and play time for the kids. Scotty is just 2 days older than Sam, so it was fun to see them together. Thanks for the great time Kristina, Robert and Scotty!

3 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Yes, those pictures are priceless! BTW, I got the boys' pictures taken at that place at Riverwoods today. They did a realy good job.

The Addams Family said...

Okay, I CAN spell "really."

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I love what you have done with the blog. I finally got to see it all, after only 2 1/2 months. Love all of the pictures, you are the best! Take care of Sam, and yourself, only 1 1/2 months until we are back together!! Love you,
Dan