Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas in Qatar

As you may know, Dan spent Christmas this year in Qatar. I sent him a few Christmas decorations hoping he would be able to make the best of it!
Of course, there was coal from Mrs. Clause in his huge stocking.

Warming his hands by the fire

The week before Christmas Dan had the opportunity to fly into Cairo. He flew right over the pyramids, catching a hazy view!

4 comments:

The Woods People said...

I'm disappointed to not see the mustache for Christmas but I love the AAFES pogs as decorations! Hope all went well out there we look forward to you coming home soon!

Kirsten said...

wow he got a birds ete of the pyrimids that would seem so out of this world.

Kirsten said...

dude Dan's back now, where is the update??? you gotta post sam crawling.

Melannie said...

I hope you have adjusted to being home...did you have a great second Christmas??