Dan feeding Sam Korean soy bean paste soup at the restaurant. Our waitress said that the babies love this soup and made some just for Megan and Sam!

Megan enjoying her delicious Korean Entree!

Next food of importance: Geno's! You can't hit Philly and not get a cheesesteak. Forgeddaboutit!

Geno's or Pat's are always at the top of the list when visitors come, and that is all right by us because we love it too (Geno's is the best of course)! We think Sam has joined our appreciation for Geno's as well as he is acclimated to Geno's famous cheese fries!

6 comments:
that is sooo cute!! how fun to visit with russ and liz. Sam and megan are sooo cute. did sam like the soup?
He loved the soup, but Megan really loved it. It was so cute!
a family after our own heart with the fam & food sit.:) if we're ever on the east coast (no plans soon, but someday...) we'll definitely take the restaurant tour with you!! take care in the meantime-thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours!!
I love how sam still has the same nose as his baby pic at the top of the page. it's sooo cute.
we miss you guys. come visit soon.
what the heck!!! you tell suzie to update her blog and you haven't even updated yours yet.
eddie is currently pouting
So the next time I can make it to NY, I need to get your recommendations on the food end, because last time I was there, we ate at some crappy places.
Post a Comment