Monday, January 21, 2008

Growing and Growing

Sam crawls. Seemingly not a big deal, but he was a bit delayed. While I was in Utah I constantly worked with him trying to get him to crawl. I baited him with just about anything, but he just wouldn't crawl for some reason. Everyone kept telling me he was waiting for his daddy to come home. Sure enough, Dan got home late on the 5th, and on the 6th (2 days prior to his 10 month birthday) Sam became a crawling machine. Maybe he was waiting for daddy, better late than never!

Although a tad late to crawl, he seems to be on the verge of walking. Even though he can crawl really well now, cruising is his choice for mobility. He especially loves his Lion walker from the Bean grandparents. Everyone warned us about this stage, he is already into everything in the kitchen, the computer chords, and the coffee table drawers.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I miss little sam. HE was such a cheery face to have around. He looks good up on two feet though.

The Addams Family said...

Watch out everyone! This kid can move! Yay for Sam!

Crook Family said...

Sam waiting for his dad to crawl. I think that has to be the cutest thing I've ever heard. I bet he is so glad to have Dan back.