Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Rocky Balboa/Philly
After eating Geno's Cheese Steaks, we felt we needed a bit of a work out so we made an effort to conquer the same steps that Rocky Balboa climbed. Sam did well with once again a little help on daddy's shoulders as he ran up the stairs.
Sam seemed to think our silliness was fun, I believe the smile on Sam's face said it all as I congratulated him for making it to the top!
After the steps we played on the lawn and as we did we discovered that this was Sam's first attempt to walk on this green prickly stuff we call grass, so we gave him a little extra help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What great pictures. Sam is looking more like a little boy and less like a baby. What a handsome guy! I love your SJP tops, Laura. I wish we had a Steve & Barry's near us!
what an adorable picture with you two walking with sam. how convieneit to have your own photographer :)
Post a Comment