At the beginning of the summer we enrolled Sam into a gymnastics class at The Little Gym. It isn't too intensive, but we hope it will get Sam interested in activities, and will be a good place to socialize and learn structure. His age group is called the "Little Birds." They have been learning to grasp and swing on a bar, sit and stand on the balance beam, jump, forward rolls, monkey jumps, run and gallop. He was very hesitant at first but after the first few days it all changed. He now charges in the door as soon as his teacher tells them they can go in. It has been so much fun to see my little boy grow and learn.



4 comments:
This brings back memories. I took Madelyn to the Little Gym when she was around two years old. Sam is too cute.
I remember the first time Paige was in her first dance class, she was so cute...I bet you enjoy watching sam discover new things, they grow up so fast.
hot totally fun!!
hot=how
Post a Comment