Saturday, September 6, 2008

The REAL Laura

So, I am home alone, and with not much to do around the house, I have decided to torment my lovely wife. So, I am posting some awesome pictures I have found of her. I start with the 50's, clearly they were good to her.

1952, very classy.

1964, love the glasses babe!1966 1976

1978, the fro is awesome. Looks like we could have been twins had I let mine grow out.

1980.

1984, definitely a child of the eighties.

1994

For those of you who would like to torment a significant other or if you just have an hour to play with, check this site out http://yearbookyourself.com/

6 comments:

Tania Farr said...

That's awesome.

Smith Family said...

Love it! You look fab in all the photos. I loved the last one with the long curly hair and big bangs..that was Mike's favorite too. Thanks for the laugh.

The Addams Family said...

Let's see yours now, Dan!

lisafarr211 said...

That is hilarious! I can't decide which is my favorite - my votes are 1966, 1984 and 1994. Love it!

Kirsten said...

1966, 1994!!!

Melannie said...

I like the 1966 one, it suits you the best, refined and classy.