While Dan's dad and his boys were out hunting, I stayed in Utah with both families. I had gone there while Dan was in training, so all totaled it equalled a month of visiting family. Although Sam was sick for part of it (go figure, but at least no hospitals this time) we had a great time reconnecting with grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins of course.
Sam and Tristan playing in the shower.
Cousins Luke, Samantha, and Liam at the pool table, trying to decide whether to play pool, ping pong, or some other kind of crazy game.
Sam and cousin Liam playing with a Daylight Doughnuts toy truck, or are they resting after a long day of play? I wish I had this life.
With his cousins at McDonald's. Little did we know how much he would love that place.
Sam and Tristan act like they are playing a masterpiece at my parents house. I can tell you, it was no work of art.
Sam and Tristan, the two cohorts in crime, maul a picture of Dan. Dan had that made for Sam when he deployed last year so Sam wouldn't forget his daddy, and it was still at my parents house. Every time Sam saw it he would reach out a hand and say "da da." So cute!
Aunt Ashley with Sam and Tristan on a walk in my parents neighborhood.
Sam riding his favorite toy at the Stromberg's, his very own Lightning McQueen car.
Sam loved the doggies in both grandparents houses. He tried feeding Sadie, but it didn't work, so he just followed her everywhere. I'm sure Sadie is getting her much needed rest from the Saminator.
He looks guilty, probably because he is. If Sadie was sick of him following her around she would bark at him which would normally scare a baby, but not Sam it only encouraged him to do this type of war dance with his hands in the air and dance around her.
Feeding the geese at Sugarhouse Park. He sure loves any animals.
Playing at the park, we thought he acted like the king only at our house.
Swinging with his grandma Stromberg at Sugarhouse. She was showing him how to do it.
One day we got to go to Hogle Zoo with Sam. Despite getting slightly burned, he loved all of the animals, including this white alligator, a very rare find.
Sam and Grandma Carol watch a giraffe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the big picture of Dan. I also loved seeing pictures of Hogle Zoo and Sugarhouse Park with you and Sam in them. I bet it was great to be with family.
I love all the pictures! How fun for Sam to have so many cousins to play with! You both look so happy! It'll be fun when we can see you all again! :o)
loce the story about he and sadie. and that aligator looks miserable.
Post a Comment