Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sam's First Pumpkin

We went Pumpkin Picking at Johnson Farm with the Hulse Family last Saturday. Sam and Lexy loved the playground, petting farm and the ride over to the pumpkin patch.

Sam was not too sure about the actual pumpkin picking. He became very nervous as we had to step around all these huge orange balls growing from these crazy vines under his feet.Once we had the pumpkin off the vine, Sam was excited that he had a new orange ball. We'll see how he reacts once we cut into his new favorite ball.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

That is an awesome smile on Sam with his "orange ball." I love it.

Kirsten said...

love that GRIN on the last one. that is so cool that you actually pick it off the vine!!! what great fun!!

Melannie said...

He picked the perfect size, I bet you can't wait to carve it. I always have to do the gutting of the pumpkin, Ryan dry heaves from the smell...& I giggle.