Dan has been on several missions, Korea, Waco Texas and now Germany and maybe hitting down range (Middle East.) I have been in a whirlwind of food chaos making Christmas Goodies for friends; peppermint brownies, almond balls and sugar cookies and also a Thanksgiving dinner for Dan since he was gone for that holiday.
A little of time, I would have to admit has been spent on Face Book since my brother and Dan persuaded me to join it. It is amazing how quickly it can draw you in as you become reacquainted with childhood friends, high school or college friends and everyone else you have met along the way!
Now we approach the holidays and hope for Dan to be home to enjoy some down time. Here are some pictures of Sam enjoying our chaos since we've been home.

3 comments:
We'll have to keep an eye on him to see if he comes through Ramstein. I'm sure he would....:-)
i like the one of him eating.
I love Sam adorned with an apron! How darling. Josh loves to help me too---he does want to be a chef when he grows up. I automatically thought of your Mom baking cookies at the holiday season, too.
Post a Comment