Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Visit to The Reagan Library

There are many things to visit here in Southern California and we chose to visit the Reagan Library as one of the firsts, and we were very glad we did!
Dan and Sam in front of the library.
Sam and Me posing as some important political figure, ha ha!
Standing in front of Reagan's Air Force One.
The day Dan and I decided to visit the library, just happened to be the same day they were celebrating the 40TH anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. After touring Air Force One, we saw that there was a gathering for a luncheon just below. As we were looking below at the crowd I said to Dan, "Do you think anybody important is down there?" Just as I finished my sentence I did capture a glimpse of someone that was pretty well known and frantically told Dan, "I need the camera!"
See if you can catch a glimpse of that someone who is important.
Nancy Reagan

No comments: