Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Place to Call Home in Southern California

Our little Southern California House.
A few friends and family have requested to see what house we decided on after 84 houses of hunting. So for that and journal keeping, here is where we call home and we LOVE it here! The house may be small, but for south Orange County it is well worth it.
The Master
Sam with a little trundle tucked under his bed, anxiously awaiting for his guests!
Sam/guest Bathroom
Office or Dan's escape room
Loft/Toy Room
Loft/Guest pull out bed
Front Room
Entry
Kitchen
Family Room
Back yard (last area that we have not worked on yet)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Love love love it. I can't wait to see it in 2 weeks!!!

Smith Family said...

Wow, love it! But, I really think you should have left the fancy tile around the fireplace, it was awesome. :-) I love the paint you chose. Super cute home!!

ellemenopii said...

WOW! That is an awesome house! It's beautiful and I think you need to come and decorate my house....we have been here since the end of Oct. and I have yet to do ANYTHING in the way of decorating...it's pathetic, really. I love your new home...you did an awesome job picking the one in 84...or however many you looked at. LOL
Thanks for giving me your blog addy!
Shanyn

stephanie said...

Wonderful job, guys. It looks fabulous, Laura. I knew you would do a great job decorating. I really like the colors in the master. Did you have Nie Nie do your profiles? Or did you do them yourself? I liked the fancy tile around the fireplace too. Grin. Your paint color looks very similar to ours. Years later, I still like it.

me said...

It looks absolutely fantastic! Way to go! MIssing you guys like crazy!

The State of Our Family said...

Wow, Laura! That is amazing...though I really shouldn't be surprised! You are incredible! Love it, love it, love it!