Friday, August 6, 2010

SAM


So I was doing a little window shopping on the Melissa & Doug website and clicked on their blog, and low and behold I found Sam's twin! I had to see if my eyes were properly working and to check with Danno. I copied the picture off the website and showed him. His reply was, "I've never seen that toy before." Fooled him, did I fool you? Of course when you see them together you can see the subtle differences, but when we saw it alone it was kind of crazy how similar they were.

2 comments:

The Woods People said...

That's hilarious! I fooled Shauna, she was looking at the picture trying to figure out what the big deal was. They even have the same hair style!

The State of Our Family said...

How funny! Sam has a doppleganger! Too cool! Did you see pics of the mom and dad? Any resemblance to the two of you? :)