Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Little Update

So this is the latest on our happenings. It snowed. Finally! We got a whopping 3" the night before last. No snow the entire winter, then we get hit this close to March. It was crazy out here, they cancelled school for most of south Jersey and Philly. I wish we had Utah type snow, and I know, everyone there is sick of it. Whatever, I am still jealous.

Sam stands guard at the door, waiting for daddy to shovel the walks and wonders what all the fuss is about.



Sam and daddy in the snow. About 2.4 seconds later I gave him some snow to taste, sparking what I would consider a mild meltdown. I can't wait to be someplace where it snows a ton so we can go sledding etc...

We also went to a Church party. We don't associate these with what we would consider typical Saturday night fun, but it actually didn't turn out that bad. Each table had its own theme, and we were invited to sit at at the Luau table, so we dressed in our favorite hula skirts and ate all kinds of good food. Sam even got into the act with a nice new party shirt and a grass skirt. Not much else is happening with us, I am still getting ready for the big airline interviews (Continental next week, Delta in April) and Laura is still keeping everything together for the family.

4 comments:

Casey :o) said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm sure Dave would love to pick your brain sometime. I guess its good that I don't miss the snow living in AZ! Sam is such a cutie, love that smile! Its so much fun dressing them up, isn't it? Good luck with the interviews - we wish you all the best! :o)

Kirsten said...

adorable picture of SAM in the grass skirt.

new snow that is only 3" looks like fun.

Melannie said...

love the grass skirt, I'm glad you got the snow and we didn't, I'm ready for spring.

Kirsten said...

I HEARD THE BIG NEWS!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! yea yea yea!!!!