Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sam's latest...

We were playing with some video editing software and decided it might be fun to show you Sam's latest exploits. Enjoy the cheesiness, we thought it was pretty funny.

We thought both of these songs were appropriate for the videos.

14 comments:

Tania Farr said...

I love the videos.Sam is soooooooo cute.The 2nd video is my favorite.The toy looks to much fun to want to go to bed for a nap.Love it.

Unknown said...

grandma & grandpa bean love the videos too. we're glad we get to see his first steps. Way to go Sam

Crook Family said...

That is so funny that he tries to stay awake with bouncing. Cute kid!

Casey said...

I think that second video needs a visit to Americas Funniest Videos, or the Ellen show, she likes to show videos of babies doing funny stuff you should think about sending it to her...Just a thought.

Kirsten said...

oh my heck is is walking. what are we going to do with all the little munchinks walking around when you guys come to visit?

is he eating a pop tart? is that how you bribe him to walk? ;)

The Stromberg Epic said...

No, it's not a pop tart but great idea. It's actually a piece from his favorite book. It's a chewy foam book with pieces that come out and since he is teething, he loves it!

Melannie said...

Funny, does he bounce himself to sleep a lot?

The Stromberg Epic said...

Not alot, it's only happened twice.

The Addams Family said...

That second video is SO funny! I was laughing out loud! Sam's a great walker! Way to go!

Smith Family said...

Those videos are awesome! We were laughing at him falling asleep. How do you video tape and upload? do you use a regular video camera with software to load it on the computer? Do tell!

Casey :o) said...

Oh my goodness I was laughing out loud at Sam falling asleep in his exersaucer! That is the best when they fall asleep in funny places! :o) He is a pro at walking! I love how he had a cookie in his mouth! (Was that a cookie?) Did he just up and do it one day, or did you have to coax him in anyway? He is so cute, I wanna eat him up! I can't wait for future playdates! :o)

Casey :o) said...

Okay I just read that it wasn't a cookie he had. :o) Those were his first steps? I assumed he'd been walking a while, he looked so stable! You guys must be beaming! :o)

Rebecca Parker said...

Not to detract from Sam, but did you hear the news from Kauers? E-mail me @ siostrards@hotmail.com & I will forward 'em to you...

The Woods People said...

Just because you guys had the cutest videos ever for your last post doesn't mean you can quit updating your site. We need more Sam, Dan and Laura; we're going through withdrawals out here!