Sam might be calling you next. Apparently he has seen his mommy and daddy on the cell phone enough to know how to use it. We caught him the other day with a cell phone up to his ear trying to talk to someone. If you notice on the screen he has actually dialed 411 (I guess he needed some information). Luckily it is a non-working phone! For some reason he enjoys our real phones, not the 4 toy phones we have tried to get him to play with. I guess he really does notice what we do, hopefully he doesn't pick up our crack habit now...
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love it when he is listening to the phone backwards and you can see what he dialed. cute cute cute.
Oh my goodness that made me laugh out loud! But mostly because I know your pain! James actually has repeatedly called my mom's house with my cell! (speed dial #4) Kids are so funny! Yeah, they don't want the toy ones, they want the real thing, they're like saying, "I'm not stupid, Mom!" :o)
Post a Comment