We finally decided it was time to get the little one's hair cut. He was still super cute, but we figured he was getting a little shaggy. Here are a
pre-cut bath time picture and a picture of the curls on the back of his head.


We came prepped for the breakdown, with treats, toys, books etc... but they all failed to sooth his troubled nerves as captured below.

Once the cut was done he actually relaxed a little in his car chair. However, his mouth is still stuffed with
Nilla wafers.


From baby to little man, we think he looks great!
6 comments:
The hair cut looks great!
Looks good and like lots of fun. I want to get my haircut in cool chair like that!
oh my heck I LOVE his face in that picture of him with the cape on etc. that is wonderfull!!! I just love it!!! and i love the last pic too. his hair is wayyy cute!
That picture is AWESOME! When Elizabeth cut my hair, Megan looked like that the whole time. I'm glad that we won't have to cut her hair for a long time. he looks so cute with his new 'do. It does make him look a little older.
I love the third picture down, sheer terror on his face, priceless.
Boy, does he ever look handsome! :o) How sad you had to cut the curls! I don't know if I'll be able to cut James'! Was it hard? That pic of him in the barber chair is a classic! His face says a thousand words! Ha ha ha! :o)
Post a Comment