Monday, May 26, 2008

Necessity is...



the mother of invention. For our super exciting Memorial Day, we did absolutely nothing. I am leaving on a trip this afternoon, so instead of the traditional barbecue with friends or trip down the shore, we are doing a lunch and mall trip. Not too exciting, but what can you do. As far as inventing goes, I thought I would post these pictures for fun. Sam had a rough night last night as he was very congested (we think it is the amount of pollen in the air right now). I have mild hay fever, so we think he may also, who knows. Anyway, this morning he had a very runny nose and we were constantly calling for a kleenex. As I was in a different room Laura rigged this little contraption up as a joke. I guess we should call it the "Kleenex Katcher" and market it as the newest thing for toddlers with a runny nose. I kind of think it looks like a sumo wrestler belt or something. That is what happens when we are bored!

3 comments:

The Addams Family said...

That is too funny. Sam doesn't seem to mind a bit! My boys have allergies, too. No fun!

Kirsten said...

oh that is soooo handy. uh I would love some of those for my nursery kids. Laura is so creative.

Melannie said...

clever and cute, kids make things so fun don't they.