Today was beautiful, so we decided we had to do an afternoon walk. We decided to try Smithville Park, about five minutes from our house. For four years we have neglected this little gem, but no longer. Sam had a great time with it, until he took a header on the trail. He has a nice tiny raspberry on his temple, but it just gives him more street cred. 

Walking on the floating trail provided the best views of the lake.






Walking on the floating trail provided the best views of the lake.




8 comments:
Sam better stop it, he keeps looking cuter and happier in every picture we see him in. Pretty soon we're going to start thinking that you guys are good parents...I still can't get over the video of him falling asleep in his bouncer though, classic stuff!
That looks like a super cool park though, I must have neglected it too and now I'm here where it's too hot to go to parks! Oh well we'll live our lives in the indoors from now on!
Sorry that was me that deleted the post I proofread after posting and had some errors, midnight shift tends to make Casey delirious or something...
What a cute smile our Sam has. We can't wait to visit and enjoy it in person. The lake reminds us of
Cascade Springs. It burned up a coulple of years ago, I am not sure if they have rebuilt it or not yet.
It had a floating sidewalk also.
Can't wait to see you guys. Love Ma&Pa
I love the picture of Sam on the swing. He looks about 5 or 6!
Is this walking distance from you house? Looks fun, I love the bridge
what the heck floating trail?? how awesome is that.
What a pretty park! Sounds like the perfect place for a Sunday afternoon stroll.
Post a Comment