Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sam Loves Babies?

We pulled out a Toy Story video one day thinking Sam may like it. There was also a short story about a baby and a tin soldier. We had no idea, but Sam loved it! Every time he saw the baby do something he would laugh. Luckily I caught it on my camera phone.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

oh my gosh that is so cute! I love his lagh.

Kirsten said...

that is sooo awesome!!! little kids love little kids don't they? that is so fun that he is laughing like that.

Unknown said...

I could watch little Sam all day. We about wear out our computer every time we log onto your blog. Love his laugh! Thanks for catching that for Grandma, and Grandpa. now we need to see and hear him sing. What song did he sing on our phone. I love it. So cute.