So, I guess while my time is spent being reacquainted with friends on Facebook, Sam's is catching up on all his reading material. This happened not once but twice!!
When all is quiet and you have time to yourself---the hurricane hits! I understand this scenario all too well. At least its books and not permanent marker or something.
You are not alone. And it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who leaves the kid to his own devices to get on the computer!!!! Its so funny how you can realize its too quiet, and then... Whoops! Ha ha! :o)
4 comments:
When all is quiet and you have time to yourself---the hurricane hits! I understand this scenario all too well. At least its books and not permanent marker or something.
pulling books out is wayyyyy fun! I would do it my self too if I didn't have to pick them up myself as well.
You are not alone. And it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who leaves the kid to his own devices to get on the computer!!!! Its so funny how you can realize its too quiet, and then... Whoops! Ha ha! :o)
Cuuute! I'm glad you posted this now I don't feel like I'm the only neglectful mamma. :-)
Post a Comment