When it came time for the hunt to begin, it was just a little bit intimidating for my little guy to say the least. Not only did the little tikes his age run out there, but the parents too. Sam was not about to go out there and fend for himself. So he had one egg out of all that you see out there on the grass. All those eggs snatched up in seconds. My guy was SAD! Luckily his little friends, that were a little more aggressive than him decided to share their eggs.
Next part of the story, no Easter Bunny came. Wow, the day was just not going Sam's way. So I figured I would take him to the mall, the Easter Bunny had to be there. He was, but so was everyone else. So we waited for an hour and a half. When we were so close to the end of the line, Sam saw the Easter Bunny and began to FREAK OUT! I guess he envisioned a small fluffy bunny, ever so cute. Not this massive bunny. How could I push Sam into this about to be nightmare for him, so we left.
Luckily the rest of his Easter would be better.



1 comment:
I remember standing in line at the mall for the Easter Bunny for Madelyn. She was terrified too and wouldn't go near him for a picture. So I took Alyssa(who was 10 months old)from her stroller and sat her on the Easter Bunny's lap instead for the photo. Alyssa was fine with it since she could still see me.
Post a Comment