He's attending Presbytarian Church of the Masters (PCOM) Preschool. I had heard from ward friends that this was a great school for social, motor skills, christian based and a great place at being a kid.
Sam's school requires a tote bag and Sam wanted Batman, like Pottery Barn's Backpacks. Well finding a Batman tote bag is impossible, so I made it. He was content.

Sam with two of his new preschool friends, Bennett and Tyler and Sam with the look of "Really Mom!"
Sam's teacher Mary Jo and assistant teacher Mrs. Felton.The first day of school, they grouped the kids at different times in small groups so they could introduce them to the classroom, teachers and procedures of the day. There will be 16 kids in Sam's class.







1 comment:
These kids are growing up to fast! Hopefully the pet survived the night, I'm not looking forward to those days.
Post a Comment