Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm a punk rocker yes I am...

Forgive the reference to The Teddybears/Iggy Pop, I had to do it. Laura and I were getting Sam ready for a bath the other day and I decided to have some fun with his hair. I noticed it was getting a bit longer on top, so I wanted to see how much fun we could have with it. My friend Bryan warned me that this may come back to haunt me when I am old and senile and Sam is in charge of my well being. Oh well, for now I will have some fun. These are the results:




2 comments:

Smith Family said...

Gotta love playing with the hair! It's also fun to blow dry it in the opposite direction so it stands on end! Cute pictures.

Kirsten said...

I love that first pic.
how fun is that. a lot of little boys acutally do their hair that way. well a lot of parents of little boys.