I don't think Sam could really care what is inside the box, but if he can manage to tear apart the paper into as many pieces as possible he is a happy little boy.
Sam does manage to find one present he likes of Dan's, $$$ of course! This became a difficult one to take away without having him tear this apart as well.
Per Dan's request, he wanted me to surprise him with his birthday cake. Normally it's the standard yellow cake, chocolate frosting with sprinkles. So for his surprise I made a Ghiradelli Chocolate chip Cheesecake, with whip cream frosting! I wasn't too sure how it would work on the first attempt, but luckily it was delicious! Dan was extremely pleased, it tasted great!
Happy Birthday to my Danno! Thanks for being such a good daddy and the best husband! Now stop teasing me about being older than you, old man.

2 comments:
YEA FUN!!! that cake turned out cute. I laughed about Sam just wanting to rip up the paper and all my co workers wanted to know what was soo funny.
Happy belated birthday Dan! That cake looks very yummy. Well done!
Post a Comment