Monday, March 24, 2008

Peter Cottontail visits Sam

Even though this was Sam's second Easter, it felt like his first. Last year at this time our heads were swimming with all that came from being rookie parents. As such, we decided to spoil Sam yet again with toys and the like. Maybe next year we can really focus on what Easter is all about, the spiritual side of things. Until then, happy playing Sam!
Dan decided to play with Sam, and dumped grass all over him, what a pair of goofballs. Even with all the toys Peter Cottontail brought, Sam found interest in only one thing: plastic eggs. He rolled them all over the house just for fun. However, if he spotted us with chocolate he was more than able to let us know he wanted some. Nope, too bad, none for you little boy, maybe next year.
The traditional family Easter photo. Honestly, the matching outfits were not intended. One of Sam's toys was a goofy little life-like duck that squawks and moves when you feed it a bottle. The movie shows how Sam reacted to it. Maybe we'll hold off on any real ducks for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Alesha Russo. I am glad you left a comment on my blog, I love meeting new people and am oh so glad you like my work :) When I finally go private I will add you for sure. Thanks again for the nice compliments.

Kirsten said...

that video was funny. and Sam is sooo smart and sooo much older. It's like he is practically walking. I can't beleive it. last we saw him he wasn't even crawling.

I like the picture of him sitting in all of the grass.

Rebecca Parker said...

you shouldn't be embarrassed that you're perfectly coordinated in Easter outfits & look so cute together...or maybe I should be that my boys & I have the same color on every day (not twinner stuff, just coordinated colors:)). btw, I'm not showing them the pic. of Sam's Easter stash 'cuz their baskets were pretty low-key this year:) Anyway, he's a handsome lil' guy & I'm glad to see you having so much fun with him!